Monday 22 December 2008

• 好心分手 - Hao Xin Fen Shou •

The translation of wang lee hom ft Candy Lo songs , requested from a frend of mine.


Hao Xin Fen Shou




♥ aku tak jumpe tulisan die, so aku boring2 aku tulis jap lirik die tadik.
uhu maap tulisan tak chantek ♥

Were u really suprised?
were u really speechless?
no, u heard it rite.i said i wanted to break up.
used to be under ur spell, like an innocent sheep.
y am i able to get back at u all of a sudden? u know?

Probably i shud self reflect,shouldnt speak anymore
me being the one who is abandoned by u, derserve dis?
if ive been a bad sheep farmer
Can u let me try once again, hold u once again.

(chorus)
Looking back being with you
Has never brought me any happiness
too much hate doesnt lead to anything,
bringing up the past is only suffering.
i suspect that if i continue being with you
there will not be any happiness
hurt by me, who have let u suffer
Just set me free
all my work had been for nothing
the past years and months have not been spent joyfully
Why sing dis song?
breaking up b'coz of resentment,
asking u if u can forgive me.
if we must suffer
y dont i just break it off now?

Please come back, dont go. dont leave me just like dis.
too much hate doesnt lead to anything,
bringing up the past is only suffering.
i suspect that if i continue being with you
there will not be any happiness
i dont have the strength, lets not longer any longer.
just set me free
all my work had been for nothing
the past years and months have not been spent joyfully
Why sing dis song?
breaking up b'coz of resentment,
asking u if u can forgive me.
if we must suffer
y dont i just break it off now?

_____________________________________________________________________________


ha ni sampingan je.kawan aku suh tulis nama die dalam tulisan cina. aku rasa betul aa kot


nama tuh hahaha  :neutral:








___________________________________________________________________________


Ho yeah esok mo g kl.ho yeah ho yeah.. *jakun ke ape* hahaha :razz: maap la saje bekongsi kegembiraan sebab dapat pujuk ayahku untuk ikot ehe :wink:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Amy, i really appreciate that you actually did take my request seriously. You indeed did it, and you did it more than well. Kudos to you and keep it up! you have a skill that not many ppl-in-my-kind have it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur most welcome uncle..if u have other translation to do in future, feel free to ask me oke.will try my best to help u huhu :smile:

    ReplyDelete
  3. phentermine is it safe to28 November 2009 at 08:30

    http://james-e-morris.com/CSjem/members/phentermine-e647.aspx cash day delivery guaranteed next phentermine

    ReplyDelete